Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful For a Classmate

The classmate I am thankful for is nobody because I am thankful for anyone in our class. I am thankful for every single person in my class because they all make our class fun and exciting. Every single one of them contributes to the class and make it into what it is. It is also because of everybody that I like this class and can pay attention, learn, and have fun at the same time. I am also especially thankful for Jaleel, Miles, and Sam because they help me a lot in class. When I can't see something clearly Miles tells me what it is and Jaleel lets me use his glasses to see. Also when we have the group work they all help to make the answers the best they can be and help me when I do not understand how to answer it or when I do not understand the question they explain it to me. I would also like to thank Mr. McCarthy because he is a great teacher to have and he makes the class interesting. He also makes jokes and keep the class lively and fun while also teaching us. He is a the best teacher to have for this class.

1 comment: