Saturday, October 2, 2010

John Proctor, Hero or Stooge

In the beginning I though he was a stooge because he had a affair with Abigal then his wife found out and he treid to hid it from everybody else in the town because he wanted to save his name and reputation. But I changed my mind and now think John Proctor is a hero. He is a hero because he tried to save his wife because Abigal accused her of being a witch. He also told the town that he had a affair with Abigal which I think is really brave because that would ruin his name and reputation. He might have cause Abigal to accuse his wife by having the affair in the first place but him telling about his affair makes up for him having the affair in the first place because I know it is really hard to admit to something that you did when it could hurt you and even the people around you. Also he didn't believe in witchcraft in the beginning and in the end. Maybe he didn't believe in witchcraft to save his wife but I still think he is a hero because he had to sacrifice himself to save his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment