Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Introduction

My name is Ye Cheng Huang but that is only my Chinese name and I don't like to be called that. Instead I like to be called Justin. I wasn't born in America. I was born in China but I moved here when I was three so I don't really remember much of when I lived in China. I know three languages, fluent in two and still learning one. I am fluent in Cantonese which is my first language and English which is my second, I also know how to speak Mandarin which I have been learning for seven years. I am a very small person because I am not that tall and weigh very little. But I am in very good physical shape so I am very good in sports. I like swimming and running and have gotten awards for both sports. I also like playing the violin and have played for 5 years. I also like building and inventing things. I also like to draw real life objects. I have a very good memory for directions and can remember things like where I put things very long a go or how to get somewhere by imagining it in my head.

2 comments:

  1. If I ever go on a trip to with someone, I think I would go with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Musical, creative, and athletic. :D
    Went anywhere fun this summer, Justin?

    ReplyDelete